It’s here! The 2022 Printable Calendar. I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get it published. My procrastination actually works to your benefit. Since I didn’t get this up on the website sooner, this year it will be free!
This year has been one crazy year for me and my family. A sad year in fact. So I’m looking forward to 2022! I just want to put 2021 past me. Bring on 2022 Let’s see what you’ve got!
Here are a few tips when printing your calendar.
- Make sure you choose fit to printable area, you can do this in your printer settings. A lot of printers are setup with different margins. Choosing to fit to printable area will save you from wasting paper.
- Don’t want or like the color? Change your printer setting to print black and white.
- Make sure your printer setting are set to landscape.
That’s it. Enjoy.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gina is a stay-at-home mother of 4, ages 27, 18 (a set of twins), and 14. Grandmother of 2. ages 4 and 10 months. With 3 children still at home and full-time babysitter of her grandkids. Life continues to be overwhelming. She's a master of making life a little easier and saving money. When she's not chauffeuring her kids to school, cleaning the house, or taking her kids to their activities, she finds her sanity through this blog, DIY projects, and connecting with family and friends. Her journey would not succeed without remembering to put Faith first, Family second and Work third.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
Leave a Reply