I can’t believe 2023 will be here in a few days. The past few years have been rough for us, but also full of blessings. I know that many of you have experienced the same.
As I was reflecting on the year, I asked myself in one word how would I describe the year. I know a lot of people choose a word of the year, at the start of the year. I didn’t do that. The one word I decided to choose for the end of the year is Broken. But don’t get me wrong, that may seem harsh. But with broken things some get fixed and others don’t. I see the blessings in both and that pretty much sums up our year.
I hope 2023 proves itself to be better that the last two years for me. I need more inspiration, so I’m going to be starting my year with Daily Devotions from Psalms by Joyce Meyer. If you’d like to join me here’s the link on where you can grab your own copy. The daily devotions are short. So if you find yourself not having enough time to read, don’t worry. The daily readings are short. So no excuses. (The link above is an affiliate link. All this means is that I may earn a commission when you purchase through my link. Using my link is a way you can help support my website at no cost to you.)
I pray that 2023 is a great year for you! I know you’ve come here for the calendar. Without further ado, here is the link to download your 2023 printable calendar. Enjoy! May the new year be full of immeasurable blessings and joys!
Tips for printing your 2023 Calendar:
- Make sure you choose fit to printable area, you can do this in your printer settings. A lot of printers are setup with different margins. Choosing to fit to printable area will save you from wasting paper.
- Don’t want or like the colored tabs? Change your printer setting to print black and white.
- Make sure your printer setting is set to landscape.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
Leave a Reply