I have more than one shelf of Cookbooks. I guess you could say that Cookbooks are probably one of my weaknesses. I just love them. I received an opportunity to review Lose Weight By Eating by Audrey Johns and this cookbook didn’t disappoint. I love Cookbooks that give you variety of ways to eat healthier.
After skimming through the cookbook, I landed on the first recipe I had to try:
3 Ingredient Vanilla Latte
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
½ tsp of pure vanilla extract
1 cup of hot coffee
1. Brew Coffee
2. Heat Almond milk over medium-low heat until warm.
3. Remove from heat and add ½ tsp of vanilla extra and stir.
4. Add 1 cup of hot coffee and stir.
That’s it! Simple and Delicious.
I couldn’t be more in love with this. I’m addicted to coffee and coffee creamers and recently cut down on drinking coffee. Now I don’t have to. This vanilla latte recipe is great for whatever diet your on. Here’s a glimpse of what I saw inside of the cookbook.
What I love about the book is not only the recipes, but I love the fact that the person who created them did so and lost weight. You won’t be disappointed. Their are lots of simple and delicious recipes and It’s definitely one to add to the bookshelf.
Enjoy! And comment below and tell me what your favorite recipe is!
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017