Yoplait Go-GURT is now made with natural colors and flavors and no high fructose corn syrup, is a good source of vitamins A, D and Calcium and is the perfect lunchtime snack! It’s a snack kids love and I thought it would be neat to share 5 fun ways you could eat it.
5 Fun Ways To Eat Yoplait Go-Gurt
1.) Freeze them and eat them as ice cream later.
2.) Fruit dip. Pour it into a bowl and serve with some of your favorite fruits and veggies.
3.) Add Yoplait Go-Gurt to your favorite smoothie recipe.
4.) Get some fruit and granola and make a parfait.
5.) Get some wax paper and create some yogurt art. Just lay the wax paper down on a cookie sheet, snip the edge and let your child go to town. Then place in the freezer for an hour and have it as a snack.
For more information check out Yoplait Go-GURT® website – www.yoplait.com/products/yoplait-go-gurt
Yoplait has so many flavors to choose from:
- Banana Split
- Berry Blue Blast
- Burstin’ Melon Berry
- Chill Out Cherry
- Cool Cotton Candy
- Phineas & Ferb Perry Berry
- Phineas & Ferb Summer Punch
- Sponge Bob Sponge Berry
- Sponge Bob Strawberry Riptide
- Strawberry Banana Burst
- Strawberry Kiwi Kick
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Strawberry Splash
- Twisted Screamin Green Apple
- Twisted Strawberry Mango Tango
- Watermelon Meltdown
Which one is your favorite Yoplait Go-Gurt flavor and how do your kids like to eat Go-Gurt?
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Things You’ve Gotta Try at California Pizza Kitchen - June 8, 2016
- Why Some Projects Aren’t Worth Your Time! - May 31, 2016
- Hotel for Large Families with 5-6 guests + Free Breakfast Scottsdale AZ - May 28, 2016