Pinots Palette is opening up their newest location at Town Square Las Vegas. The grand opening takes place on April 7, 2017 and is located 6587 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Ste. 175, Town Square, Las Vegas, NV at the west end of Town Square across from the yard House and just below AMC Town Square theater.
I was so excited to hear about the new store. Town Square is one of my favorite locations here in Las Vegas. So I decided to put together…
5 Reasons You Should Check out the New Pinots Palette at Town Square Las Vegas
- It’s at Town Square. The perfect place for a day or evening out. Lots of restaurants and shopping and great parking
- All proceeds for April 7 and 8th go towards St Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. “Painting It Forward”. So be sure to schedule now. You can Register for Fridays Pinot in Paradise or for Saturdays Wild Wine Night. What a great way to give back to the community!
- It’s the perfect place for a girls night, date night etc. I’ve already scheduled a date night with my husband. We can’t wait. We’re going to dinner first and then to our 1st couples painting class. We’re long overdue for date night and I’ll be sure to show you our completed projects.
- Be creative and let your inner artist out! I didn’t know that I had a love for painting until I attended my first Pinots Pallete class! Each time I go I get better and better.
- Paint what you love. That’s the beauty with Pinots Pallete. They have over 100 public classes each month so there’s something for everyone.
You can check the calendar of events and more by visiting PinotsPalette.Com