This is our 4th year attending the Monster Jam World Finals here in Las Vegas. Each year has been amazing. If you’ve never been. You need to go! It’s so much fun for the entire family and worth every penny. Over the past few years, I’ve shared with you why I love Monster Jam. I’ll be sure to list those articles at the bottom of this post. But I know some of you are still hesitant and aren’t sure if this event is worth budgeting for.
So I’ve put together 5 Reasons You Should Include Monster Jam in Your Budget and Make It a Yearly Ritual.
- The price you pay for the tickets is worth it. Even if your family budget only allows the cheapest seats. It’s well worth it. At Sam Boyd stadium every seat is a good seat.Plus Your tickets gives you access to all day events. The Pit Party is from 11:30-5:00, Parade from 5-5:30 and the finals run from 7-9:30pm or 7-10:30 pm if you attend the Freestyle event. That’s at least 8 hours of activities. Most concerts don’t last that long and you pay way more money.
- Meet all the drivers in person. Every driver we have met is amazing. They take their time to give sign autographs and take photos. It really gives you a personal experience with each driver. I have to shamelessly admit, that my favorite monster truck varies depending on the driver. I tend to root more towards those I had awesome conversations with.
- Pit Party. I mentioned before how there are so many activities to do in the Pit. Besides meeting the drivers, there are cars the kids can graffiti, fashions shows they can enter. Along with sand pits, remote control races and more. There are shows throughout the days of motorcyclists, bmx riders, etc. So much fun!
- Monster Jam is a clean family friendly event. There aren’t very many events that are clean family friendly events anymore in today’s age. I am proud to support events like these.
- Memories last all year and then some! I don’t know why, but each year we go these memories last. My kids talk about the drivers they’ve met, how the trucks have changed. How awesome their tricks were and so on. I really believe they love it because of how involved the entire day is.
This year at the Monster Jam World Finals was Grave Diggers 35th Anniversary. Check out this cool display.
Monster Jam also announced their new Wonder Woman truck. I can’t wait to see this in action. It may be my new favorite truck!
If you haven’t attended yet! Be sure to put this event in your budget and go! You won’t regret it.
Be sure to check out my other Monster Jam articles:
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 6 Free Printable Encouragement Notes and Postcards - September 14, 2019
- Pumpkin Butter - September 10, 2019
- Pumpkin Spice Frosting - September 4, 2019