We just spent the day the Wet N Wild Park in Las Vegas. It’s our second summer going. Last year after our visit I share with you 10 Tips to Make Your Wet N Wild visit more enjoyable. One of the tips on the list was to rent a cabana. Well this year, we had a cabana and it really did make our trip more enjoyable.
Note: I received this opportunity to take my family to Wet’n Wild on behalf of US Family Guide. All opinions given are my own.
Therefore I’ll be sharing with you 5 Reason to Rent a Cabana at Wet N Wild.
- Renting a Cabana gives you the ability to enjoy the entire day in comfort. You’ll have a place to beat the heat and really relax.
- Plan to share your Cabana with another family. My kids love hanging out with their friends and I love hanging out with the adults. It’s works out great because we can split the cost, making it a win win for both families. Most Cabanas seat 6, so if you have more than 6 be sure to bring along extra chairs.
- Your Cabana comes with a host. Which is amazing because if you are eating at the park, you won’t have to bother standing in line. Your host will take care of everything for you.
- Even on the hottest summer day, the heat won’t be a match for your cabana. The cabana is equipped with a misting system. Perfect if you’re bringing kids that need naps.
- Choose a Cabana in a area where your kids would have the most fun. If you have younger aged kids, choose a cabana around the kiddie cove area.
With these 5 reasons, you’ll definitely be glad you chose to rent a cabana.
Use this coupon code to save on your tickets and have fun enjoying all these rides!
I’d love to hear your tips on Wet N Wild and how you make the most out of your visit. Comment below.