I’m so excited! Ya’ll know how big of a supporter I am with Outback and I’ve team up with them to share with you all the AMAZING items on their new but limited Big Australian Menu. When I saw these items my mouth instantly started drooling. Therefore, I’ve put together 5 things you definitely want to check out!
5 Things to check out the Big Australian Menu at Outback
- The New Loaded Bloomin Onion – Bringing together two of the restaurants most iconic dishes. The Bloomin Onion and Aussie Cheese Fries…. Need I say more?
- 18 oz Center Cut Sirloin – Seasoned and seared to juicy perfection and served with a signature potato and one freshly made side.
- Béarnaise Jumbo Shrimp Topped Filet – Victoria’s Filet Mignon topped with four jumbo shrimp and a béarnaise sauce served with a signature potato and choice of freshly made side.
- Giant Crab Stuffed Lobster Tail – Premium lump crab cake stuffed in Aussie-sized jumbo lobster tail and topped with hollandaise sauce, served with your choice of two freshly made sides.
- Under 600 calorie meals – Such as their Crab and Avocado Stack, 6 oz sirloin with mixed vegetables, Grilled Chicken on the Barbie or Perfectly grilled Salmon.
This menu is only available for a limited time. So Get their TODAY!! Remember to use The Outback App to get on the list, find coupons and get great deals.
To get you started… Outback is giving one lucky Momslifeboat reader a chance to win a $50.00 Outback Gift Card.
To win all you need to do is comment on this post and tell me which one of these items you can’t wait to try on the New Big Australian Menu, then fill out the entry form below with your information. Be sure to complete BOTH steps to ensure your entry counts.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to like Outback Steakhouse on facebook to stay up to date on what’s happening at Outback!
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Christmas Maze Game – Help Santa - December 2, 2023
- 5 Tips to Prepare for a Debt Free Christmas - December 1, 2023
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023