Does your grocery budget need some discipline? Do you need an easier way to stop impulse buys and stick to your list? Well then I have the solution for you….. ClickList!
What is ClickList? ClickList is Smith’s Food and Drug new online shopping system.
Check out my previous article and video on how to use ClickList
In the meantime let me share why using ClickList can help you control your grocery budget
5 ways using ClickList can help control your grocery budget
- Shop from items you buy often. Once you sign in you’ll see your favorites items, which are based on your frequent shopper card.
- Using your menu planner, it forces you to create a shopping list.
- No more impulse buys.
- Know exactly how much you are spending. This is great for those on Dave Ramsey’s cash only program.
- Coupons available right at your fingertips. No need to clip coupons anymore. Just click to load it to your frequent shopper card.
ClickList is simple to use. Head on over to Smith’s Food and Drug to log in. ClickList is also available at Kroger and affiliate stores.
Plus since I teamed up with Smith’s they are giving MomsLifeboat readers the opportunity save $5.00 off your next ClickList order. Just print this coupon and give it to your ClickList associate.
This is a great way to start and stick with your grocery budget. Comment below and share with me ways you budget for groceries.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- The Summer of Great Memories with Printable Summer Activities Bucket List - July 2, 2020
- 2020 Printable Calendar - December 31, 2019
- 6 Free Printable Encouragement Notes and Postcards - September 14, 2019