Welcome back to week 2 of our 52 Week Savings Challenge. If you are just joining us, visit 52 Week Savings Challenge Week 1 to catch up with us and get started.
Last week was so simple and this week will be too! It may seem easy now, because the amount is so low, but remember the purpose of the 52 Week Savings Challenge is to discipline yourself and learn how to save!
Today you need to deposit a $2.00 into your savings fund!
What can you give up for $2.00 in order to do this? Here are my 5 tips of finding a $2.00 to spare.
- Drink Water if you eat out this week.
- Look at your grocery cart and find one $2.00 item and put it back!
- Save whatever change you get back from your cash.
- Skip Coffee for a day.
- Skip the Candy/Snack Food purchases.
Plus – Earn your money back!! Take this coupon to the store with you the next time you go or check through our printable coupon database.
Another easy week! We’ve got $3.00 in our savings…. 50 more weeks to go!
Next week we’ll be adding $3.00 toward our savings fund.
Want to see what’s ahead? Go here to get the 52 Week Savings Challenge Printable Form.
Check out my other post You don’t need coupons to save money!
How many people are doing the challenge with you? Comment below and tell me if you participated in this weeks 52 Week Savings Challenge?
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017