52 Week Savings Challenge Week 3, Welcome back! If you are just joining us, visit 52 Week Savings Challenge Week 1 to catch up with us and get started.
I don’t know about you but I’m still excited about the savings challenge. Though feel that it’s slow going and would like to pick things up. However, be patient. Good things comes to those who wait and persevere.
If you haven’t already, go ahead and deposit $3.00 into your savings fund this week!
What can you give up for $3.00 in order to do this? Here are my 5 tips of finding a $3.00 to spare.
- Rent a book or borrow a magazine instead of buying one.
- Say no to one $3.00 item that you would have purchased.
- Avoid taking money out from the ATM.
- Make a meal from leftovers.
- Bring your lunch to work this week.
Plus – Earn your money back!! Heading to the store? Grab some printable coupons and take them with you and the easiest way to save on things you were already going to buy.
Another easy week! We’ve got $6.00 in our savings…. 49 more weeks to go!
Comment below and tell me if you participated in this weeks 52 Week Savings Challenge? Are you putting more into your account or just sticking with the plan?
Next week we’ll be adding $4.00 toward our savings fund.
Want to see what’s ahead? Go here to get the 52 Week Savings Challenge Printable Form.
Did you miss week 2? Check it out: Week 2 – 52 Week Savings Challenge
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017