52 Week Savings Challenge Week 4, Welcome back! If you are just joining us, visit 52 Week Savings Challenge Week 1 to catch up with us and get started.
It’s been a month! Wahoo! This week’s challenge is to deposit $4.00 into your savings fund. Making your month to date total $10.00!
Here is a summary all the ways you can save to get the $4.00
- Rent a book or borrow a magazine instead of buying one.
- Avoid taking money out from the ATM.
- Make a meal from leftovers.
- Bring your lunch to work this week.
- Drink Water if you eat out this week.
- Save whatever change you get back from your cash.
- Skip Coffee for a day.
- Skip the Candy/Snack Food purchases.
- Before checkout look through your cart and put back on item
- If eating out, share a meal with a friend.
Plus – Earn your money back!! Heading to the store? Grab some printable coupons and take them with you.
It’s tax season time too! Right now you can file your federal tax refund for free! That’ll save you $20-25 dollars and you can use that towards your savings challenge.
48 more weeks to go on the 52 Week Savings Challenge
Comment below and tell me if you participated in this weeks 52 Week Savings Challenge? What’s your saving total? Are you at $10?
Next week we’ll be adding $5.00 toward our savings fund.
Want to see what’s ahead? Go here to get the 52 Week Savings Challenge Printable Form.
Did you miss week 3? Get caught up by reviewing the post: Week 3 – 52 Week Savings Challenge
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017