Cream Cheese Icing is one of my favorites. I just love how this cream cheese frosting isn’t the kind that overwhelms you when you bite into it. It’s rich, creamy and a great icing recipe to compliment any cake.
This cream cheese icing recipe is so simple to make and it doesn’t require a bunch of ingredients either.
- 2, 8 ounce packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1 tsp - vanilla
- 1/2 cup of butter - softened
- approx 2 cups of powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese and vanilla and blend together.
- Slowly add butter (if using a stick of butter, cut it into a few slices) and cream together until mixture is creamy.
- Then gradually stir in powdered sugar to your taste.
Love this cream cheese icing recipe? Be sure to check out all of our other recipes.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017