Cream Cheese Icing is one of my favorites. I just love how this cream cheese frosting isn’t the kind that overwhelms you when you bite into it. It’s rich, creamy and a great icing recipe to compliment any cake.
This cream cheese icing recipe is so simple to make and it doesn’t require a bunch of ingredients either.
Best Cream Cheese Icing Recipe
- 2, 8 ounce packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1 tsp - vanilla
- 1/2 cup of butter - softened
- approx 2 cups of powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese and vanilla and blend together.
- Slowly add butter (if using a stick of butter, cut it into a few slices) and cream together until mixture is creamy.
- Then gradually stir in powdered sugar to your taste.
Love this cream cheese icing recipe? Be sure to check out all of our other recipes.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gina is a stay-at-home mother of 4, ages 27, 18 (a set of twins), and 14. Grandmother of 2. ages 4 and 10 months. With 3 children still at home and full-time babysitter of her grandkids. Life continues to be overwhelming. She's a master of making life a little easier and saving money. When she's not chauffeuring her kids to school, cleaning the house, or taking her kids to their activities, she finds her sanity through this blog, DIY projects, and connecting with family and friends. Her journey would not succeed without remembering to put Faith first, Family second and Work third.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
Leave a Reply