Cream Cheese Icing is one of my favorites. I just love how this cream cheese frosting isn’t the kind that overwhelms you when you bite into it. It’s rich, creamy and a great icing recipe to compliment any cake.
This cream cheese icing recipe is so simple to make and it doesn’t require a bunch of ingredients either.
- 2, 8 ounce packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1 tsp - vanilla
- 1/2 cup of butter - softened
- approx 2 cups of powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese and vanilla and blend together.
- Slowly add butter (if using a stick of butter, cut it into a few slices) and cream together until mixture is creamy.
- Then gradually stir in powdered sugar to your taste.
Love this cream cheese icing recipe? Be sure to check out all of our other recipes.