In this recipe I use frozen blueberries, fresh or frozen bananas, [See my post on: How to Freeze Bananas] almond butter, almond milk and water. I use my Magic Bullet Blender because I like, using the same cup I blend in to drink in. Plus I like how my Magic Bullet breaks up the blueberries skin into tiny pieces. Some blenders I’ve used, leave chunks of blueberry skin.
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 Almond Milk w/ Vanilla
- 2 tbsp of Almond Butter (You can substitute peanut butter if necessary)
- 1/2 cup of Water
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- If the consistency is too thick for you, add more almond milk or water to reach your desired consistency.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017