Blueberry Banana Smoothie is one of my favorite smoothie recipes. It doesn’t require a bunch of strange ingredients and it only take a few minutes to make.
In this recipe I use frozen blueberries, fresh or frozen bananas, [See my post on: How to Freeze Bananas] almond butter, almond milk and water. I use my Magic Bullet Blender because I like, using the same cup I blend in to drink in. Plus I like how my Magic Bullet breaks up the blueberries skin into tiny pieces. Some blenders I’ve used, leave chunks of blueberry skin.
Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 Almond Milk w/ Vanilla
- 2 tbsp of Almond Butter (You can substitute peanut butter if necessary)
- 1/2 cup of Water
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- If the consistency is too thick for you, add more almond milk or water to reach your desired consistency.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gina is a stay-at-home mother of 4, ages 27, 18 (a set of twins), and 14. Grandmother of 2. ages 4 and 10 months. With 3 children still at home and full-time babysitter of her grandkids. Life continues to be overwhelming. She's a master of making life a little easier and saving money. When she's not chauffeuring her kids to school, cleaning the house, or taking her kids to their activities, she finds her sanity through this blog, DIY projects, and connecting with family and friends. Her journey would not succeed without remembering to put Faith first, Family second and Work third.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
[…] My personal favorite is my Blueberry Banana Smoothie. […]