Need a Christmas Savings Plan? Why not try this 26 week Christmas Savings Plan. Over the next 26 weeks using the progressive format you can save $1001 by Black Friday.
Christmas happens every year, on the same day. We know this day will happen but we fail to prepare for it. By the time Black Friday hits, we are stressed out.
Well you don’t have to be, just start planning now. I’ve created a 26 week savings plan to help you save $1001 before Black Friday. It’s easy too. And I’ve got some tips to help you succeed.
1. Just set up a separate bank account where you can automatically set up direct deposits so each week money is added into your account and hold off until the month or two before to request your debit card. This way you aren’t tempted.
2. If you don’t want to open a new account you may consider choosing a reloadable visa/mc or amex gift card. Be sure to pick one that doesn’t have any annual, monthly or overdraft fees and no minimum balance required.
3. If you know the store you’ll be shopping at, let say Target. You could buy a Target Gift Card and continuously load it until you reach your desired budget for that store.
Plus since these funds are separate from your normal banking account you know how much of your money is allocated for Christmas. So when you find a great deal, don’t wait to buy it, just use what you’ve already saved in your Christmas Savings Plan.
Here is a breakdown of what each week will look like.
So get started this week and print the Christmas Savings Plan Chart.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
The Educational Tourist says
The Christmas savings plan would work beautifully for saving for a dream trip, too! Thanks for sharing.
I think many people dream of travel but aren’t sure how to fund it. This is a clearcut way to save.
Visit http://www.theeducationaltourist.com for tips on packing light and traveling with the kids.