Chuck E. Cheese has a new family menu. When I think of Chuck E. Cheese my first thought is the games and tokens for the kids. I never ever think about taking the kids there because of their food.
Chuck E. Cheese has reinvented their menu to provide more dining options for the whole family. Tom Leverton, CEO of CEC Entertainment, Inc said, “Kids are at the heart of everything we do at Chuck E. Cheese’s but we want to make sure parents have just as an enjoyable experience as the kids do, especially when it comes to the food.”
I was recently invited to Chuck E. Cheese to sample their new menu and I must say, I was really really impressed. I loved their new menu and my kids did too.
Here is a look at the new menu items:
- Cali Alfredo, the newest specialty pizza, made with Alfredo sauce, fresh spinach, shredded mozzarella, chicken breast, sliced mushrooms and sausage
- BBQ chicken pizza – with crispy onions and a BBQ drizzle. (This was my favorite)
Sandwiches and Wrap
Chicken Wings and Breadsticks
- BBQ boneless and bone-in chicken wings (wings are baked, not fried) – My kids favorite.
- Sweet chili boneless wings (baked not fried)
- Soft Parmesan breadsticks
- Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Bread
- Churros served with salted caramel and white chocolate icing
- New and improved Cinnamon sticks – now with more cinnamon crunch and topped with white chocolate icing
The next time I take my kids back to Chuck E. Cheese will be because of the food! I can’t wait to get my hands on the BBQ chicken pizza.
So head on over to Chuck E. Cheese and check out their new menu. I’m sure you’ll love it. You can also follow Chuck E Cheese on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The social media hashtag is #CECLasVegas. Check that out and see stay up to date with all the fun.
Oh and comment below and tell me which new menu item you can’t wait to try.