When was the last time you heard a mom tell you… she hates taking her kids to the grocery store? For me, I hear it often. I can recall being one of those moms myself. A mom who couldn’t wait for my husband to come home just so I could go to the grocery store by myself. Oh how I longed for that quite time. Though I dreaded that it had to be at the grocery store.
Well ladies, fear no more. You can now take your kids to the grocery store and never have to get out of the car. Making it the perfect opportunity enjoy your quiet time someplace else.
Smith’s Food and Drug just launched their ClickList Service here in Las Vegas.
Check out how easy it is to order online. Use your desktop or app, login and place items in your cart. Be sure to add digital coupons for additional savings.
It’s easy to pickup too. Park in the reserved parking space, call the number and an associate will bring the groceries out to your car and let you pay right from your car window.
The experience was amazing. I will definitely be using the service again. You can try it too! Smith’s is waiving the $4.95 for your first 3 orders. So you really have nothing to lose.
Fun Facts about ClickList
- Shop from over 40,000 items.
- Items stored appropriately in refrigeration, freezing, etc.
- Same Day Pickup
- Can use coupons and apply digital coupons
- Shop from your favorites – which are items you buy on a regular basis based on your frequent shopper card
So what do you think about ClickList? Comment on this post and share you’re excitement.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017