This post brought to you by Carton Smart. All opinions are 100% mine.
Cranberry Vinaigrette Dressing is my favorite during the holiday season especially when I’m serving salad with our holiday meal.
This Cranberry Vinaigrette Dressing doesn’t require a lot of cranberry and I really dislike when I purchase it from a can and end up wasting so much of it.
But all of this can be avoided by using Tetra Pak Cartons.
• Tetra Pak® cartons are made of 70% paper, a renewable resource, from selectively harvested, re-grown trees that are FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Council)
• Cartons use 1/3 of the packaging compared to cans…or even an egg!
• Cartons are space saving, easy to store and open. Keep your pantry neat and toss your can openers. , stackable and space saving.
• The unique packaging process preserves the flavor and nutrients of food without the use of preservatives. Product quality is exactly the way it was intended to be.
• Recyclable and in fact result in 60% less landfill waste than cans
• Cartons are re-closable so you can use what you need and save the rest for later.
and check out this pinable infographic.
No more waste! It’s perfect for my Cranberry Vinaigrette Dressing. I can now keep the rest on hand and make fresh dressing when needed.
Tetra Pak cartons are available in so many products. Some of the other’s you may love are: Chicken Stock and Pumpkin Puree.
How can you Become Carton Smart this holiday season? What “smart” entertaining tips can you share?
Cranberry Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe