Creamy Chicken and Potato Soup is one of those frugal meals that don’t cost much but yet will fill you and provide leftovers.
If you don’t have all of the ingredients on hand be sure to check your grocery ads and find the cheapest price. I’m sure you’ll have most of the ingredients on hand, making this recipe even cheaper to make.
- • ½ Cup Butter
- • 1 Onion
- • 2 ½ pounds of Chicken cubed
- • 2 Pkg Frozen Mixed Vegetables (10oz)
- • 4 Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- • 8 Cups of Water
- • 1 cup Milk
- • Salt and Pepper to taste
- • 1 tsp Tabasco
- • 3 Tbsp Chicken Bouillon (or 2 cubes)
- • ½ Cup Flour
- Over medium heat, melt butter in large pot. Add onions and cook until onions are translucent. Add diced chicken and cook chicken until no longer pink and chicken is slightly browned.
- Add mixed vegetables and potatoes
- Add water and milk. Add Salt, Pepper, Tabasco, Chicken Bouillon and Flour
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low and cook until potatoes are tender.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017