I’m addicted to coffee creamer! Not coffee, but it’s the creamers that make me a coffee addict. I just love it.
With that being said, I felt it was time to try making my own French Vanilla Creamer.
Now as for cost, buying all of these items when their isn’t a sale, isn’t really cost effective. I could pick up a bottle of creamer for cheaper. However the real difference is knowing all of the ingredients that’s in my homemade creamer and who knows most of you probably already have all these ingredients in your pantry.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Empty Jar/Container
- Add all together and stir
And it’s really simple!
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 2020 Printable Calendar - December 31, 2019
- 6 Free Printable Encouragement Notes and Postcards - September 14, 2019
- Pumpkin Butter - September 10, 2019