This Homemade French Vanilla Creamer is an easy recipe to make, especially if you want to avoid all of the gazillion ingredients they put in the store bought creamers.
I’m addicted to coffee creamer! Not coffee, but it’s the creamers that make me a coffee addict. I just love it.
With that being said, I felt it was time to try making my own French Vanilla Creamer.
Now as for cost, buying all of these items when their isn’t a sale, isn’t really cost effective. I could pick up a bottle of creamer for cheaper. However the real difference is knowing all of the ingredients that’s in my homemade creamer and who knows most of you probably already have all these ingredients in your pantry.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Empty Jar/Container
- Add all together and stir
And it’s really simple!
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
Brandie (@ Home Cooking Memories) says
How cool…I would never have thought to do this! I love french vanilla creamer too.