Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk was something I wanted to make with my recent success of making my own French Vanilla Coffee Creamer. This way I always have ingredients on hand when I run out of coffee creamer.
To make your own Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk, you’ll need the following items:
Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Empty Jar/Container
- Heat milk and water over med heat until steaming.
- Add sugar and vanilla, remove from heat and keep stirring.
- When cool store in container, then refrigerate.
That’s pretty simple. Oh and if you get a big bag of dry non-fat milk like I did, store it in the freezer that way it’ll stay fresher and you’ll always have it on hand when you go to make your homemade sweetened condensed milk.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gina is a stay-at-home mother of 4, ages 27, 18 (a set of twins), and 14. Grandmother of 2. ages 4 and 10 months. With 3 children still at home and full-time babysitter of her grandkids. Life continues to be overwhelming. She's a master of making life a little easier and saving money. When she's not chauffeuring her kids to school, cleaning the house, or taking her kids to their activities, she finds her sanity through this blog, DIY projects, and connecting with family and friends. Her journey would not succeed without remembering to put Faith first, Family second and Work third.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
Leave a Reply