Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk was something I wanted to make with my recent success of making my own French Vanilla Coffee Creamer. This way I always have ingredients on hand when I run out of coffee creamer.
To make your own Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk, you’ll need the following items:
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Empty Jar/Container
- Heat milk and water over med heat until steaming.
- Add sugar and vanilla, remove from heat and keep stirring.
- When cool store in container, then refrigerate.
That’s pretty simple. Oh and if you get a big bag of dry non-fat milk like I did, store it in the freezer that way it’ll stay fresher and you’ll always have it on hand when you go to make your homemade sweetened condensed milk.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 6 Free Printable Encouragement Notes and Postcards - September 14, 2019
- Pumpkin Butter - September 10, 2019
- Pumpkin Spice Frosting - September 4, 2019