Tuna Salad is a family favorite and my kids consistently ask if I will make them a tuna sandwich. I’m all for it because the recipe I use is the easiest tuna salad recipe.
Tuna, mayonnaise and relish are the basics for my tuna salad recipe. If you choose, there are several other things you can add to make this recipe more complex.
- 12 oz. Can of Tuna in Water
- 1/2 cup of Mayo
- 1/4 cup of Sweet Relish
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Optional Ingredients
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1 egg
- Top with lettuce
- Top with tomatoes
- Drain water from tuna and place aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo and sweet relish and (optional ingredients if making this complex) and stir.
- Add tuna and stir until all ingredients are blended well together.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
That’s pretty simple huh? Comment below and tell me what’s your favorite way to make Tuna Salad?