Egg Casserole are one of our weekend life saver dishes. This is the perfect dish for Christmas morning too. With this recipe you don’t have to worry about cleaning up a lot of dishes or serving it with a bunch of sides. Plus you can make it the night before, throw it in the oven while your are opening up presents and breakfast is ready in now time.
This is my go to casserole, I especially love making my Egg Casserole Recipe on Sundays. Sunday is a really busy day for us, especially in the morning, when we are trying to get the kids ready for church. It seems that we are often running out the door and I don’t have time to feed my kids a warm breakfast. This is the perfect dish for that, because I can throw this together and by the time we are all showered and dressed, our breakfast will be ready.
- 2 Tbs. Country Crock Spread
- 1 lb of sausage
- 8 ggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 bag of frozen hashbrowns potatoes
- 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional 2 Tbsp of hot sauce
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish with 2 tbsp of Country Crock Spread set aside
- In a medium saucepan, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. Tip: cook this a day ahead and store it in the fridge
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper and hot sauce; stir.
- Lay potatoes in greased casserole dish
- Lay sausage over top of potatoes
- Then pour egg mixture evenly over top of sausage and poatoes.
- Top with cheese and cover.
- Bake for about 40 minutes
- Remove cover and bake for 15 more minutes until eggs are fully set.
- Serve warm, with a side of toast and your favorite Country Crock spread.
Be sure to check out all of our other recipes.
Comment below and tell me what your favorite casserole dish is. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017