Making a Fig and Kale Salad has been on my mind ever since I met one of my girlfriends for lunch at Sammy’s Woodfire Pizza. I ordered their Organic Kale Salad and it was delicious.
Creating this fig and kale salad at home was pretty easy and the mocked recipe is just as good as the one I had at Sammy’s.
The first thing I did was take some whole almonds and sliced them. Then I toasted them in a pan over medium heat until they were light brown.
Then I took some figs and sliced them in half and then cut them into quarters.
After cutting the figs, I heated them over med-high heat for about 2-4 minutes. Doing this will naturally caramelized the figs. If you want them more caramelized you could dip them in sugar first before heating them.
and then just assemble the rest of the salad and serve it with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing and enjoy!
- Toast sliced almonds over medium heat until lightly brown, set aside.
- Slice figs and heat over medium heat for about 2-4 minutes and let cool.
- Using a bowl or plate add Kale
- add Feta Cheese
- add Multi-Grain Crisps
- add Toasted Amonds
- and top with Figs
- Serve with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing
Love this recipe? Be sure to check out our other salad recipes. Also comment below and share how you liked this Fig and Kale Salad.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017