Have you been throwing out those ripened bananas, because you think it takes so much time to freeze? If so, I’m going to show you the easiest way to freeze a banana. It’s so simple you’ll never throw out a banana again.
Are you ready…
1. Grab a banana. You can use any banana. Just make sure it isn’t leaking any juice through it’s skin.
2. Open freezer door.
3. Throw that banana in your freezer.
That’s it! You are done! See I told you it was so simple.
Keeping the banana in its skin protects itself from freezer burn too. Now when you are ready use it, just pop the banana in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and then peel off its skin.
It’s perfect for baking, mashing, making smoothies or whatever other recipe requires a banana.
My personal favorite is my Blueberry Banana Smoothie.
So next time you think about throwing out that banana, don’t! Freeze it and tell your friends who don’t know this trick, the easiest way to freeze a banana.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 2020 Printable Calendar - December 31, 2019
- 6 Free Printable Encouragement Notes and Postcards - September 14, 2019
- Pumpkin Butter - September 10, 2019