This week’s Freezer Recipes are centered around Tortillas! Tortillas are one of my favorite things to freeze
If you’re just joining in on this week, be sure to check out the first recipe and shopping list to make all of these ingredients:
The recipes are really simple this week. Hope you agree!
Today’s recipe I’d like to share with you is:
Freezer Cooking Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
- 18 Tortillas
- 1 pound of Chicken
- Shredded Cheese (Any Variety)
- Diced Chiles (optional)
- Boil Chicken until cook, let cool then shred chicken
- Heat Tortillas in microwave from about 30-45 seconds
- Lay One Tortilla flat, then add chicken, cheese and chiles on one side of tortilla.
- Fold empty side of Tortilla over top of chicken and cheese, then wrap with plastic wrap and store in freezer ziploc bag.
- When reheating - heat in microwave for about 30-40 sec, then flip and heat for another 30 seconds.
- You can also reheat in oven at 350 degrees for about 15 to 20 mins
Join me tomorrow for our next recipe Freezer Recipe Soft Tacos
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017