Chocolate Granola Bars has become a family favorite in our household. They are so yummy, not to mention really simple to make.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
Homemade Chocolate Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup of Oats (not quick oats)
- 2 tablespoons of wheat germ
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Add Butter, Peanut Butter and Honey until melted. Stir Often
- Add oats and wheat germ, stir, until all ingredients are mixed together
- Ingredients should look like this:
- Add chocolate chips and coconut and stir, until all the ingredients are combined.
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil. Pour ingredients into the pan and just press them flat and uniformed.
- Place in the fridge until ingredients are solid. Cut into desired width and serve.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gina is a stay-at-home mother of 4, ages 27, 18 (a set of twins), and 14. Grandmother of 2. ages 4 and 10 months. With 3 children still at home and full-time babysitter of her grandkids. Life continues to be overwhelming. She's a master of making life a little easier and saving money. When she's not chauffeuring her kids to school, cleaning the house, or taking her kids to their activities, she finds her sanity through this blog, DIY projects, and connecting with family and friends. Her journey would not succeed without remembering to put Faith first, Family second and Work third.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
Wendys Hat says
Yum this sounds good! Thanks