Chocolate Granola Bars has become a family favorite in our household. They are so yummy, not to mention really simple to make.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup of Oats (not quick oats)
- 2 tablespoons of wheat germ
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Add Butter, Peanut Butter and Honey until melted. Stir Often
- Add oats and wheat germ, stir, until all ingredients are mixed together
- Ingredients should look like this:
- Add chocolate chips and coconut and stir, until all the ingredients are combined.
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil. Pour ingredients into the pan and just press them flat and uniformed.
- Place in the fridge until ingredients are solid. Cut into desired width and serve.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017