Homemade Greek Vinaigrette Dressing is one of my favorite salad dressings. I became addicted to it after eating at a local greek restaurant, that I had to make my own.
After testing out several versions. This salad dressing came close to the one I love. I found that it was all about the seasonings that made this Greek Vinaigrette dressing.
- 1 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups of Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tsp of Oregano, dried
- 3 tsp of Basil, dried
- 2 tsp of Pepper
- 2 tsp of Salt
- 2 tsp of Onion Powder
- 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- Add all ingredients into a container and using a hand blender mix together. (You don't have to use a hand blender, but it will save you time and give you a smoother dressing)
If you love this dressing be sure to check out my other homemade salad dressing recipes.
Be prepared to add this to all of your other dishes too. This Greek Vinaigrette Dressing works great for a marinade too!
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017