Are you looking for how to save on school uniforms? Then I’ve got some tips to share with you. I’ve been using these saving techniques for the past 3 years and each year my savings are significant.
School uniforms are very pricey especially when you are purchasing them for multiple kids. I’ve discovered how to save on school uniforms using these 4 tips.
1. Check out Children’s Place. Their quality of pants and shorts are amazing and when I say amazing I mean amazing. They hold up to my 3 boys who play hard. We haven’t experienced any holes in or lost buttons in their pants and they definitely last the beyond the entire school year. I’ve been able to hand the pants down to my youngest saving me money in the years to come. I do notice in the knee area, gets slightly faded but overall the I love the quality of their pants.
At Children’s Place you’ll want to join their rewards program and sign up to receive their emails. By doing that you’ll receive deals and coupons. Combine that together and you’ll rack in the savings. I usually get these uniform pants for around $8.00 a pair.
2. Check out your local thrift stores.
One of our local thrift stores had pants for as low as $2.00.
3. Check facebook “yard sale” groups.
often time you can find great deals from families selling clothes their kids have grown out of.
4.) Walmart Online is another great place to find uniforms. I find that the prices online go on sale or on a clearance more than what you’d find in store.
Best part is that you can have the uniforms shipped to the store to save on shipping as well.
These are just a few ways on how to save on school uniforms. Be sure to check out my post on The Top 10 Back to School Lunch Must Have and comment below. I’d love to hear your ways on how to save on schools uniforms.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 2020 Printable Calendar - December 31, 2019
- 6 Free Printable Encouragement Notes and Postcards - September 14, 2019
- Pumpkin Butter - September 10, 2019