Make money at home, using your computer. Yes, you heard me right. You can make money online and it’s quite easy to do.
When I quit my full time job to stay at home with the kids we lost more than half of our income. It was rough and a BIG adjustment. Feeling like it was “my fault” even though my husband and I were on the same page for me to quit. I felt guilty. I looked for ways to cut back, started couponing and learned that I could earn an income online by using my computer.
Being a skeptic, I wasn’t sure if this was for me. I had heard so many bad things, but I discover legitimate sites that gave me the opportunity to make an extra income. Some I received checks from, others I earned rewards and had to redeem for gift cards such as Amazon and Paypal. I didn’t mind that. Because with Amazon you can get practically anything online.
Now I won’t lie, it’s easy work, but the work involved is hideous. Some of these sites ask a lot of questions. I couldn’t just sit there and do this. I did this during my favorite television show and during commercials. I’d also take advantage of the time I’d be waiting in the car. Since some of these sites are mobile friendly too. This definitely made the time go by so much faster. But the best thing is you can do this at your own pace. It’s what you choose to do.
I’ve selected 14 companies that have great programs to get you started. Before you begin, I would highly recommend creating a SEPARATE email account for this. You will be bombarded with emails and this way it doesn’t interfere with your personal email account.
Note: These are all Momslifeboat referred links. All linked content in this post has been approved by MomsLifeboat.com and will open up into a new window.
- NPD Group – Join NPD VIP Voice- Share Your Opinions & Get Rewarded! NPD VIP Voice Make a difference. Help Companies hear you…Join NPD VIP Voice and let them know what products you buy and why
- Inbox Dollars – Read emails, take surveys online, play games, and go shopping! Plus new enrollees receive $5 just for joining.
- Shop tracker – Earn a $3 Virtual Visa Reward instantly within minutes! Download the ShopTracker App to your PC or mobile device and link your online shopping account. This can be completed every 30 days!
- MindsPay – Evaluate products, take surveys and get compensated.
- MySurvey – Share your opinions about products and services. You’ll earn reward points that can be redeemed for cash and merchandise.
- Opinion Outpost – Give your opinion on these surveys and collect rewards. Rewards can be redeemed as cash, Amazon gift cards, game points, donations to your favorite charities, and more. Plus each month, active users are automatically entered for a chance to win $10,000!
- Swagbucks– Join Swagbucks.com and earn 1,000s of free prizes, for doing the things you do every day. Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called “Swag Bucks”, which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise. Things like PayPal and Amazon gift cards, toys, clothes, collectibles, games, electronics and more
- Global Test Market -Earn Marketpoints from completing most of our paid surveys that you can then redeem for rewards. Example of products available in our US reward catalog include Amazon, PayPal, Macy’s, Kohl’s and UNICEF charity donation.
- Digital Reflection Panel – Join Digital Reflection Panel, an online market research community, and contribute to the future of the Internet.
- PineCone Research -PineCone Research conducts on-line interviews with consumers from all walks of life to obtain their opinions about new products
- Toluna – Get Rewarded for taking surveys and giving your opinion on polls
- Valued Opinions – Don’t give your opinions away get paid for them.
- VIP Voice – VIP Voice- Share Your Opinions & Get Rewarded!
- National Consumer Panel – Join National Consumer Panel – Earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more
Get started now and you’ll be off to a great start to make money at home. Consider it the beginning of your Christmas Savings Fund. 🙂
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- The Summer of Great Memories with Printable Summer Activities Bucket List - July 2, 2020
- 2020 Printable Calendar - December 31, 2019
- 6 Free Printable Encouragement Notes and Postcards - September 14, 2019