School is back in session and with that your kids are probably crunching the numbers. But what better way to crunch the numbers then by having some math fun. This simple math snack activity will keep your child craving for more!
We’ve done the math, so we know you can count on this cute calculator to make math even more fun! To get started you’ll need a few ingredients for this math snack activity.
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate Frosting
- Butterscotch, Chocolate or White Chocolate Chips
- M&M’s Mini Candies
- Using a serrated knife to trim a graham cracker sheet into a shorter rectangle (ours are about 3½ inches long).
- Cut a rectangle from a plain chocolate bar and attach it with chocolate frosting.
- Trim away the tips from three butterscotch, chocolate, or white chocolate chips.
- Use more frosting to attach them, along with nine M&M’s Minis candies, as shown.
These are the ingredients used above in the picture, but feel free to make this activity your own. You can use Skittles, Reese’s or anything your child’s loves.
Love this math snack idea? Be sure to check out FamilyFun magazine where you can find other delicious snack recipes.