My kids can be picky eaters and there are days when I do not want to fuss with making them eat their dinner. On days like this I’ll put together stuff they can “make” on their own. These Mini Pollo Asado Taco cups are perfect. They get to build their own taco cups and are excited because their eating mini foods.
Mini Taco Cups
This mini taco cups may look like a lot of work but it really isn’t. I used a lot of the precooked items from Del Real Foods. They are delicious and all you need to do is heat and serve them. It’s definitely a time saver and you’ll have dinner ready in less than 15 mins.
Making the taco cups are easy. Start by slightly spraying the pan with cooking spray.
Then place one of the wraps over the cup and using a cup softly press the cup down until the wrap hits the bottom of the pan. Have fun with this too, there is no wrong way of making the cups. When your done, lightly spray the wraps with cooking spray and heat until golden brown.
- Egg roll wraps
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheese
- Diced tomatoes
- Del Real Frijoles Refried Beans
- Del Real Pollo Asado (diced)
- Del Real Arroz Rice with Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray Place egg roll wraps into the cup of muffin tin, pressing it into the bottom. (Tip: Use a cup to press the wraps) Lightly spray wraps with nonstick spray. Bake until lightly brown, approx 12-15 mins. Heat the following per package instructions for: Rice, Beans, and Pollo Asado. Fill cups with desired ingredients
Not ready to make this. Pin it for later!
Enjoy! And don’t forget dessert.
You may like:
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Christmas Maze Game – Help Santa - December 2, 2023
- 5 Tips to Prepare for a Debt Free Christmas - December 1, 2023
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023