We added the peanut butter frosting to cupcakes and it was delicious. If you love peanut butter you can’t go wrong with this simple peanut butter frosting recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1-2 TBSP milk
- Mix together butter and peanut butter until blended together. Continue mixing and slowly add in powdered sugar. Frosting will start to thicken up. Add 1 to 2 TBSP of milk, this will help give you a smoother frosting
Be sure to check out my other frosting recipes and comment below and tell me what dessert you’ll be adding this peanut butter frosting to.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017