We added the peanut butter frosting to cupcakes and it was delicious. If you love peanut butter you can’t go wrong with this simple peanut butter frosting recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1-2 TBSP milk
- Mix together butter and peanut butter until blended together. Continue mixing and slowly add in powdered sugar. Frosting will start to thicken up. Add 1 to 2 TBSP of milk, this will help give you a smoother frosting
Be sure to check out my other frosting recipes and comment below and tell me what dessert you’ll be adding this peanut butter frosting to.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 2020 Printable Calendar - December 31, 2019
- 6 Free Printable Encouragement Notes and Postcards - September 14, 2019
- Pumpkin Butter - September 10, 2019