Peanut Butter Frosting… Nom Nom Nom! This frosting was such a big hit with my kids.
We added the peanut butter frosting to cupcakes and it was delicious. If you love peanut butter you can’t go wrong with this simple peanut butter frosting recipe.
Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1-2 TBSP milk
- Mix together butter and peanut butter until blended together. Continue mixing and slowly add in powdered sugar. Frosting will start to thicken up. Add 1 to 2 TBSP of milk, this will help give you a smoother frosting
Be sure to check out my other frosting recipes and comment below and tell me what dessert you’ll be adding this peanut butter frosting to.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gina is a stay-at-home mother of 4, ages 27, 18 (a set of twins), and 14. Grandmother of 2. ages 4 and 10 months. With 3 children still at home and full-time babysitter of her grandkids. Life continues to be overwhelming. She's a master of making life a little easier and saving money. When she's not chauffeuring her kids to school, cleaning the house, or taking her kids to their activities, she finds her sanity through this blog, DIY projects, and connecting with family and friends. Her journey would not succeed without remembering to put Faith first, Family second and Work third.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
Thank for this simple to whip-up frosting. I added some cocoa powder too and it went deliciously with chocolate cake ^_^