To make this Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing you only need a few ingredients such as pomegranate juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil and honey.
Here is a list and instructions on how to make it.
- 1/2 Cup of Pomegranate Juice
- 1/4 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbs. Honey
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Add all ingredients in a jar and whisk together or use a Hand Mixert (I find the hand mixer gives a smoother consistency.
- Refrigerate and serve.
Be sure to check out our other salad dressing recipes and comment below and let me if you enjoyed this pomegranate vinaigrette dressing.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017