Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing is a must have salad dressing during the summer. Especially in Vegas when our temperatures are soaring and I’m wanting something light and refreshing.
To make this Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing you only need a few ingredients such as pomegranate juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil and honey.
Here is a list and instructions on how to make it.
Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 Cup of Pomegranate Juice
- 1/4 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbs. Honey
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Add all ingredients in a jar and whisk together or use a Hand Mixert (I find the hand mixer gives a smoother consistency.
- Refrigerate and serve.
Be sure to check out our other salad dressing recipes and comment below and let me if you enjoyed this pomegranate vinaigrette dressing.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gina is a stay-at-home mother of 4, ages 27, 18 (a set of twins), and 14. Grandmother of 2. ages 4 and 10 months. With 3 children still at home and full-time babysitter of her grandkids. Life continues to be overwhelming. She's a master of making life a little easier and saving money. When she's not chauffeuring her kids to school, cleaning the house, or taking her kids to their activities, she finds her sanity through this blog, DIY projects, and connecting with family and friends. Her journey would not succeed without remembering to put Faith first, Family second and Work third.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
[…] then just assemble the rest of the salad and serve it with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing and […]