You can make this pumpkin butter recipe on the stove top or in the crockpot. It all depends on how fast you want to make it. Then store in in a container and enjoy!
- 2 Cups of Pumpkin Puree (or 1 15oz Can)
- 2/3 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and over medium heat bring to a bowl. Reduce heat to low and let cook for 25-30 mins. Stirring often until sauce is thickened.
- To cook in a crockpot, combine all ingredients and cook on low for about 4 hours until sauce is thickened.
- Store in airtight container and refrigerate.
Pretty simple to make and so delicious. Comment below and tell me what your favorite way to use pumpkin butter is.