You can make this pumpkin butter recipe on the stove top or in the crockpot. It all depends on how fast you want to make it. Then store in in a container and enjoy!
- 2 Cups of Pumpkin Puree (or 1 15oz Can)
- 2/3 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and over medium heat bring to a bowl. Reduce heat to low and let cook for 25-30 mins. Stirring often until sauce is thickened.
- To cook in a crockpot, combine all ingredients and cook on low for about 4 hours until sauce is thickened.
- Store in airtight container and refrigerate.
Pretty simple to make and so delicious. Comment below and tell me what your favorite way to use pumpkin butter is.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017