Pumpkin Butter is one of those recipes that is perfect for using left over pumpkin puree.
You can make this pumpkin butter recipe on the stove top or in the crockpot. It all depends on how fast you want to make it. Then store in in a container and enjoy!
- 2 Cups of Pumpkin Puree (or 1 15oz Can)
- 2/3 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and over medium heat bring to a bowl. Reduce heat to low and let cook for 25-30 mins. Stirring often until sauce is thickened.
- To cook in a crockpot, combine all ingredients and cook on low for about 4 hours until sauce is thickened.
- Store in airtight container and refrigerate.
Pretty simple to make and so delicious. Comment below and tell me what your favorite way to use pumpkin butter is.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gina is a stay-at-home mother of 4, ages 27, 18 (a set of twins), and 14. Grandmother of 2. ages 4 and 10 months. With 3 children still at home and full-time babysitter of her grandkids. Life continues to be overwhelming. She's a master of making life a little easier and saving money. When she's not chauffeuring her kids to school, cleaning the house, or taking her kids to their activities, she finds her sanity through this blog, DIY projects, and connecting with family and friends. Her journey would not succeed without remembering to put Faith first, Family second and Work third.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
Leave a Reply