Pumpkin Spice Frosting, need I say more? I love fall and all of the pumpkin desserts. But who says you have to wait for fall?
I normally use this Pumpkin Spice Frosting to put on spiced or gingerbread cakes and cupcakes. But you can really put it on anything you’d like. It’s that good. I’ve got some left over that I’ll probably use it over top of some pumpkin cookies I’m planning on making.
Whatever pumpkin dessert you decide to make, the recipe is simple.
Pumpkin Spice Frosting
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 TBSP of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 6 TBSP of Butter, softened
- 3 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- Add cream cheese, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and butter into medium size bowl. Mix together until all ingredients are blended together, continue mixing and slowly add powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate leftover frosting.
Comment below and tell me what dessert do you plan on using this pumpkin spice frosting on?
The following two tabs change content below.
Gina is a stay-at-home mother of 4, ages 27, 18 (a set of twins), and 14. Grandmother of 2. ages 4 and 10 months. With 3 children still at home and full-time babysitter of her grandkids. Life continues to be overwhelming. She's a master of making life a little easier and saving money. When she's not chauffeuring her kids to school, cleaning the house, or taking her kids to their activities, she finds her sanity through this blog, DIY projects, and connecting with family and friends. Her journey would not succeed without remembering to put Faith first, Family second and Work third.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
Debbie Horne says
Love this recipe – u can also drizzle this over pumpkin bread!
Debbie Horne says
Love this recipe – u can also drizzle this over pumpkin bread! Also stuff cupcakes with this recipe!