I normally use this Pumpkin Spice Frosting to put on spiced or gingerbread cakes and cupcakes. But you can really put it on anything you’d like. It’s that good. I’ve got some left over that I’ll probably use it over top of some pumpkin cookies I’m planning on making.
Whatever pumpkin dessert you decide to make, the recipe is simple.
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 TBSP of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 6 TBSP of Butter, softened
- 3 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- Add cream cheese, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and butter into medium size bowl. Mix together until all ingredients are blended together, continue mixing and slowly add powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate leftover frosting.
Comment below and tell me what dessert do you plan on using this pumpkin spice frosting on?
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017