I started craving Rocky Road Brownies after eating one at Cafe Zupas.
Not sure when I’d be heading back to Cafe Zupas, I decided to make my own version of Rocky Road Brownies.
The recipe I created is simple. Nothing is from scratch. Everything that you need can pick up at the store and it only take a few moments to make once you’ve cooked your brownies.
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix
- 1 Bag of Marshmallows
- 1 Bag of Chocolate Chips
- 1 Bottle of Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Bottle of Caramel Syrup
- Slivered Almonds
- Make brownies as directed on the box. Once done let cool for 10-15 mins.
- Sprinkle almonds over top of cooled brownies
- Add Marshmallows over top of almonds
- Sprinkle in some chocolate chips
- Spread Syrup over top of marshmallows and chocolate chips. To make a crisscross design. I used one syrup horizontally and the other syrup vertically.
- Sprinkle a few more almonds on top
- Set oven to broil and cook for 5-6 mins until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch this carefully)
Scrumptious rocky road brownies from the comfort of my home. Thank you Cafe Zupas for inspiring me to make these rocky road brownies.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017