I started craving Rocky Road Brownies after eating one at Cafe Zupas.
Not sure when I’d be heading back to Cafe Zupas, I decided to make my own version of Rocky Road Brownies.
The recipe I created is simple. Nothing is from scratch. Everything that you need can pick up at the store and it only take a few moments to make once you’ve cooked your brownies.
Rocky Road Brownies With Toasted Marshmallows
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix
- 1 Bag of Marshmallows
- 1 Bag of Chocolate Chips
- 1 Bottle of Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Bottle of Caramel Syrup
- Slivered Almonds
- Make brownies as directed on the box. Once done let cool for 10-15 mins.
- Sprinkle almonds over top of cooled brownies
- Add Marshmallows over top of almonds
- Sprinkle in some chocolate chips
- Spread Syrup over top of marshmallows and chocolate chips. To make a crisscross design. I used one syrup horizontally and the other syrup vertically.
- Sprinkle a few more almonds on top
- Set oven to broil and cook for 5-6 mins until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch this carefully)
Scrumptious rocky road brownies from the comfort of my home. Thank you Cafe Zupas for inspiring me to make these rocky road brownies.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gina is a stay-at-home mother of 4, ages 27, 18 (a set of twins), and 14. Grandmother of 2. ages 4 and 10 months. With 3 children still at home and full-time babysitter of her grandkids. Life continues to be overwhelming. She's a master of making life a little easier and saving money. When she's not chauffeuring her kids to school, cleaning the house, or taking her kids to their activities, she finds her sanity through this blog, DIY projects, and connecting with family and friends. Her journey would not succeed without remembering to put Faith first, Family second and Work third.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - February 21, 2023
- 2023 Printable Calendar - December 28, 2022
- 2022 Free Printable Calendar - December 31, 2021
[…] for dessert we chose the Rocky Road Brownie. See my at home Rocky Road Brownie […]