Homemade Salad Dressing is something I love to make. I recently made this cilantro lime dressing to use in my Southwestern Chicken Salad recipe. This salad dressing is so versatile and can be used on more than just salad. We’ve use it for fish tacos and coleslaw to name a few. It’s pretty simple to make and delicious!
Most of these ingredients I’m sure you already have on hand. All you need is cilantro, mayo, milk, vinegar and sugar. Just keep some cilantro on hand and you’ll be able to make this salad dressing anytime you need it.
- 1/4 cup of Mayo
- 1 Tbsp of Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice
- 1 cup of Cilantro - You can use the whole stem, however I recommend discarding the larger think stems in this recipe.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes, until all ingredients are mixed together.
Comment below and let me know what is your favorite salad dressing.
Latest posts by Gina Horne (see all)
- Oven Baked Hard Boiled Eggs - March 14, 2017
- Monster Jam World Finals Coupon + Giveaway - March 5, 2017
- 10 Outdoor Sports Season Must Have Items for the ‘Spoiled Parent’ - March 2, 2017