This post brought to you by Carton Smart. All opinions are 100% mine.
Cranberry Vinaigrette Dressing is my favorite during the holiday season especially when I’m serving salad with our holiday meal.
This Cranberry Vinaigrette Dressing doesn’t require a lot of cranberry and I really dislike when I purchase it from a can and end up wasting so much of it.
But all of this can be avoided by using Tetra Pak Cartons.
• Tetra Pak® cartons are made of 70% paper, a renewable resource, from selectively harvested, re-grown trees that are FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Council)
• Cartons use 1/3 of the packaging compared to cans…or even an egg!
• Cartons are space saving, easy to store and open. Keep your pantry neat and toss your can openers. , stackable and space saving.
• The unique packaging process preserves the flavor and nutrients of food without the use of preservatives. Product quality is exactly the way it was intended to be.
• Recyclable and in fact result in 60% less landfill waste than cans
• Cartons are re-closable so you can use what you need and save the rest for later.
and check out this pinable infographic.
No more waste! It’s perfect for my Cranberry Vinaigrette Dressing. I can now keep the rest on hand and make fresh dressing when needed.
Tetra Pak cartons are available in so many products. Some of the other’s you may love are: Chicken Stock and Pumpkin Puree.
How can you Become Carton Smart this holiday season? What “smart” entertaining tips can you share?
Cranberry Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
Homemade Greek Vinaigrette Dressing is one of my favorite salad dressings. I became addicted to it after eating at a local greek restaurant, that I had to make my own.
After testing out several versions. This salad dressing came close to the one I love. I found that it was all about the seasonings that made this Greek Vinaigrette dressing.
- 1 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups of Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tsp of Oregano, dried
- 3 tsp of Basil, dried
- 2 tsp of Pepper
- 2 tsp of Salt
- 2 tsp of Onion Powder
- 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- Add all ingredients into a container and using a hand blender mix together. (You don't have to use a hand blender, but it will save you time and give you a smoother dressing)
If you love this dressing be sure to check out my other homemade salad dressing recipes.
Be prepared to add this to all of your other dishes too. This Greek Vinaigrette Dressing works great for a marinade too!
Homemade Salad Dressing is something I love to make. I recently made this cilantro lime dressing to use in my Southwestern Chicken Salad recipe. This salad dressing is so versatile and can be used on more than just salad. We’ve use it for fish tacos and coleslaw to name a few. It’s pretty simple to make and delicious!
Most of these ingredients I’m sure you already have on hand. All you need is cilantro, mayo, milk, vinegar and sugar. Just keep some cilantro on hand and you’ll be able to make this salad dressing anytime you need it.
- 1/4 cup of Mayo
- 1 Tbsp of Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice
- 1 cup of Cilantro - You can use the whole stem, however I recommend discarding the larger think stems in this recipe.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes, until all ingredients are mixed together.
Comment below and let me know what is your favorite salad dressing.