The other day Gina and I went out and about to find Canning Supplies.
We were trying to find some unique jars for canning for our Pinterest photos and we would find some single jars for sale and she would whip our her calculator to figure out if it was a good price.
If you are a Amazon Prime member, here’s a good price on Ball Regular Mouth Jars with Lids and Bands, 16-Ounce Pint Size, 12 Count for $15.99 (these are $17.98 at Wal-Mart).
Don’t worry about shipping because it’s FREE and they have their frustration free policy. From the reviews on the site they rate the shipping and this particular jar very high. (16 of which are positive 5-stars)
What is your favorite brand / size of jar? What do you can? Share with us below, we would love to hear from you!
Information from Amazon about the jars:
- Product Packaging: Amazon Frustration-Free
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Ideal for preserving jams, jellies, sauces, mustards and flavored vinegars
- Custom time-tested ceiling compound helps ensure a quality seal with each lid
- New brushed silver design on the outside lid matched kitchen designs
- Refrigerate up to 3-week, freeze upto 1-year, fresh preserve and store up to 1-year
- Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- This item is delivered in an easy-to-open recyclable box and is free of plastic “clamshells” and wire ties