Homemade cleaners with vinegar are pretty popular because of their many uses and is really cheap to make. Especially if you can get a great deal on vinegar. One of my favorite homemade cleaners with vinegar to make is window cleaner.
Here is what you’ll need and a breakdown of how much it cost.
- Plastic bottle (one time cost) = $.98
- Vinegar =$1.14. But I used a $1 off coupon and got it for $.14. (See how couponing can save you money)
- Rubbing alcohol = $1.28
- Water = FREE
My first bottle cost us about $1.30 to make but the next bottle will be cheaper since we now have our plastic bottle. The next time we make it, it will only cost less than $.50 a bottle. Either way – that’s a lot cheaper (and more effective) than most brand name window cleaners.
Plus I love this window cleaner because it cleans my mirrors without streaks!
I’m sure you have most of these ingredients in your home, why not give it a try.
Do you already make homemade cleaners? What’s your favorite homemade cleaner made with vinegar? Comment below.
- 1 cup rubbing alcohol
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 small plastic spray bottle
- Add all the ingredients above to plastic bottle
- SMILE - because it was THAT easy to make your own