I recently had the opportunity to attend a behind the scenes tour at Papa Murphy’s. I do have to admit that the thought of take and bake never really appealed to me. I want everything fast including my pizza and here I was missing out on this hidden treasure.
After my behind the scenes tours I decided to share with you 5 reasons why you should try Papa Murphy’s take and bake pizza.
1. Your pizza is made right in front of you. See the magic unfold why you watch your pizza come together. This is perfect for the pickiest pizza folks, giving you control of what’s being added to your pizza.
2. Papa Murphy’s pizza dough is made in the store. So you know it’s fresh.
3. Papa Murphy’s pizza uses quality cheese and only the freshest of ingredients. At the Losee store I visited in North Las Vegas, store franchise owner Mike expressed how he takes pride into picking the produce himself. He only chooses the whitest mushrooms and the firmest tomatoes and gets his produce locally.
4. Everything is weighed — from your dough to your toppings. Making every pizza you get at Papa Murphy’s the same no matter which location you get it from.
5. Perfect for those in-between time crunches. For me it’s those after school errands. I want fresh pizza for dinner but by the time I get home the last thing I want to do is run out again. This way I can get my pizza while I’m out and cook it at my convenience.
Now the hard decision will be deciding which pizza to try. They have so many delicious ones to choose from. During my behind the scenes tour I had the opportunity to make my own pizza. I choose to make Papa’s favorite. I was curious to see why it was called Papa’s favorite and now I know. It was delicious.
If you haven’t tried Papa Murphy’s take and bake pizza, you are missing out and I have the perfect opportunity for you to try it by entering to win a $25 Papa Murphy’s Gift Card.
Special thanks to Mike at the Losee store in North Las Vegas, Nevada for giving us our behind the scenes tour and Papa Murphys for inviting me to be a #PapaMurphysMom.